We are beginning to experiment with in-person worship. Please note that livestream will continue for those not comfortable coming inside for worship. However, in order to create the safest environment inside, we ask everyone to abide by the following rules:
- Sign up for a worship service by Friday at noon. You may sign up in any of the following ways:
- call the church office at 952-881-9244
- -or- email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- -or- sign up online at this link
- Your reservation will be confirmed by the end of day on Friday.
- Wear a mask at all times.
- An usher will guide you to our special seating to ensure family units are 6 feet apart in every direction.
- While there will be no congregational singing, there will be solos and plenty of music.
- There is no coffee fellowship inside at this time, and the nursery is closed.
Please note that there is no perfect answer at this time. Every church is discerning what works best for them. We have chosen to allow 14 days between in-person worship in case members or staff have COVID-related symptoms. Thank you for being patient and gracious to all our staff and volunteers in this unprecedented time.
We will evaluate how this goes and decide how we want to proceed in November and December. This depends on how well we follow the safety protocol, as well as the number of cases in our area, and what experts, the Synod, and other churches are learning and recommending.
October 4– Indoor worship 8:30am 9:45 11:00 with Holy Communion
October 11 9:30am Parking Lot /Outdoor Worship
October 18- Indoor worship 8:30am 9:45 11:00 with Holy Communion
October 25 (Reformation Sunday)– 9:30am Parking Lot /Outdoor Worship