In order to slow the spread, we are asked to take social distancing seriously. In order to truly love our neighbor, Atonement will not hold public events in the next few weeks. This means:
· No Sunday Worship together
· No Education hour including adult forums, Sunday school, or Confirmation
· No Tuesday Bible studies
· No Wednesday Lenten meals or worship
However, we will still have multiple resources available to you. Both Wednesday and Sunday worship can be accessed in this way:
· Facebook live at Atonement’s Facebook page
· YouTube link through Website www.alcblm.org and further emails
· Listen to the entire service on “Soundcloud” directly or through our website
If you do not have easy online access, please consider the following as a worship alternative:
· Call in or email to request a DVD or CD of the worship service to be sent via mail.
· See the “Worship at Home” sheet that will come in the mail later this week.
· Read our Lenten devotional. We can mail it if you do not have one.
In addition, we will offer the following:
· Sunday school lessons will be emailed to parents weekly.
· Confirmation lessons will be emailed weekly.
· Pastor Siri will email Tuesday Bible study thoughts every Tuesday (Read at home)
· Adult Forum Bible study thoughts can be accessed by a link on our website or email.
Almost as important as worship is how we care for one another and “love our neighbor”. Please call one another and check in. Pray for one another. Prayer group leaders are asked to reach out to the members of their group to see how they are doing. Now is a unique time to BE the church away from our building.